06/11/2015

Sketchbook Play


Following the peer review feedback session yesterday morning, I went away with the aim of just drawing in response to my topic. I took a step back from my practical proposal because potentially I could develop and make that pretty quickly without having explored gender stereotypes and expectations very much. 
These drawings were all pretty quick (considering I'm rubbish at male anatomy), and I tried not to over think them too much. I was just focusing on taking typical masculinity and clashing it with femininity. There's a lot more I can do with this and I'm eager to keep drawing this sort of thing. I'm interested in exploring masculine/feminine appearances/jobs/characteristics. I have no idea where this is going - which for now is good, because I need to think less at this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment