15/04/2015

Paper-doll Progress




So far I've made pretty good progress on the outfits for the paperdoll. I've been designing one outfit, shoes, at least two hairstyles and up to two accessories for each era that I feel represents a change in the female role within society. 
I've decided not to make a traditional paper-doll because some of the outfits/accessories wouldn't hang on the doll very well with paper tabs. Instead, I'm going to use sheets of magnets. This would help make it interactive for a younger audience - it could be something families with children have on their fridge so they can play with it on a daily basis. 
To go along with the paper-doll, I will be making A6 cards to match each outfit which will explain what happened in that time period for women's rights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment