23/04/2015

Finished Publication & Further Proposal


Publication assembled! I'm really pleased with how the information cards came out - I chose a thick stock to make them durable . However, I think I may get the artwork for the magnets re-printed (if I can get into the print room before submission) because they were done with an inkjet printer and I don't think the colours stand out as well as the cards do. 
I've also mocked up how this could potentially be made into an app for a younger audience. I think this kind of publication has potential to be used for just about anything - I think it would work as an information pack on just about any topic. 
I made a very quick animation just to demonstrate how this might translate into a digital publication.  CoP App Mock up from Sophie Hargreaves on Vimeo.

My focus now, before the submission, is to make small alterations so that the overall presentation is better quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment