02/10/2015

Initial Practical Idea Research



To try and get a better idea of what I want to produce for the practical aspect of the project, I gathered a few examples for children's info/activity packs. I couldn't really find many examples similar to what I am aiming to produce - is this a good thing? I don't want to just replicate what is already out there but I do feel as though the market is lacking some form of informative activity pack based on women's history. 
From these examples however, I have noted a few things:
  • it needs to be attractive - lots of bright colours have been used in these examples
  • plenty of illustrations - too much text will probably bore a younger audience
  • the text itself needs to be concise and simply worded
  • info booklet plus a 'make' activity and possibly stickers?

No comments:

Post a Comment